Friday, February 4, 2022

Jan was productive onto Feb


Got this guy ready front and back
For another cute bag
Now where's my zippers????


I keep a rough journal
Each month I try to write what I have finished 
I find it more positive than listing ufo projects
Jan was an OK month
Onto the short month of February 


Maybe this will get done
Almost ready to quilt


Remember when I was on a mask mission?
These were all cut but now fabric masks aren't effective
I think they may be able to bring my bag up to size 




And the rest Maybe Pieced for lining?
We will see

Was January productive for you?
How's February looking?

 

3 comments:

  1. You got a lot done in January...I am hoping for a productive February...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting a lot done. I haven't done a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zippy bags are very fun & useful! 🦋🌝

    ReplyDelete