Friday, February 11, 2022

Looking back


This was year before last
Jacky challenged me to do the 2 table toppers in back
Glad she did as the became gifts
The foxes are Elizabeth Hartman? I made into coasters for my brother's hunting cabin in Maine

And the tree mugrug was a Kevin the quilter pattern
Many of you received one that year
I love mine and Rich did his too

I need to get.motivated and need a friend to challenge me

I guess I work better under pressure than left to my own devices lol




This was a while back when I laid these out to see how big it would be
I love the look and will continue to make blocks
It will be my move it along project

If I made too many blocks what a great bag it would make

Do you have a quilting friend who challenges you? 

Would you be mine?

 

4 comments:

  1. Yup, yessiree-- bobbette!! hahaha ;)) I'd love to see the last one you've shown--all the 5x5 square blocks finished...
    What size are your sqs? When I can stand to cut again I will send you some if you need them--how's that for a challenge encouragment? [heh heh]
    You go girl...
    Hugs for a wonderful weekend full of sewing for you...Julierose (on the ice pack !);000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julierose set up a nice challenge for you LOL. I'd like to follow that progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your postage stamp quilt. I still need to quilt mine....but it may have to marinate awhile longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก๐Ÿงถ Your quilt colors are awesome! I like your mug rugs & your foxes too. I have the fox pattern by Elizabeth Hartman -- I need to make those blocks. She has cool patterns. Leftover blocks from the quilt would definitely make an awesome bag! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete