Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Quick ufos to finish


This chicken potholder was started with Jackie as a challenge 
We each found a pattern and fab and cut them out
Hers was done asap
Mine took a back seat to life
I unearthed it again while looking for something
And decided it would be a cute Easter chicken surprise for bear brothers kitchen
Just needs button eyes sewn
DUH what was I thinking???


Also found this
A mini version of my big one for my bed


Big ones unearthed that need to join the rest

I need to see where it stands to finish the top 


See the difference?

One Made with 2.5 squares.  One with 1.5 inch

Why did I make the small version?

Because I can
Gets me in trouble all the time

 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah sewing on those buttons is quite the trial. I was thinking about your goosey blocks. I just love those blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The small version of your block would make a nice pillow for your bed...maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flying geese ones...they will be a beautiful bed quilt...Hugs julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🐔 Your chicken pot holder is the greatest! Too cute!! His red comb is awesome! 🐣🐥 Your blocks are great too. Very colorful & fun! 🏵🌻🌳

    ReplyDelete