Monday, February 14, 2022

Ready set go


I sewed the orange block and webbed the pjnk

It will be an easy finish once I make bobbins 


Orange....needs pressing


My webbed block
Ready Julierose 
I took your challenge seriously!!!

Will see if I can finish this bad boy soon

Will try and set up more blocks to sew up
Then lay it out to see where I am at
I have one of those low cost low space design floors lol

Wish I had wall big enough for a design wall
Would make things easier for sure

What cha sewing in your room???

 

3 comments:

  1. Nice going there--good work--I am working on some sqs too.. but...s l o w l y.. taking"baby steps" here.
    (Remember Red Rover? We used to play that every day!!)
    Hugs from snow covered house on the hill Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cutting to finish up a quilt. When I have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🐦 Very nice blocks. I like the orange a lot. The webbing looks really cool. Hello to Dunks!! 🐈

    ReplyDelete