Monday, February 7, 2022

On my bucket list


I have this book
And every now and then I use it for inspiration
Color combos, patterns etc


I love this block
A star surrounded by geese in a circle 
I need practice with my points and this is perfect 

What a stunning pillow it would make

 

See? How fun
The geese  are all the same
3 in a row with added background
Love love love it


Here it is scrappy 
How I would make it
But look at the sashing


Another pattern forms 


I love surprises like that 😍

May end up on my list 



 

5 comments:

  1. Oh I have that book, too and I love leafing through it...such creative settings for blocks there.
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a beautiful quilt! Nice that you have the book for reference and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very neat quilt. It would be fun to make the geese out of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same book! I love looking in quilt books. I don't always make them but they're full of inspiration! Gorgeous pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun book to gather inspiration from! 🌻🌷

    ReplyDelete