Thursday, February 24, 2022

Easter treats


I decided for Easter I will join my youngest brothers family
So while shopping for a hand mixer to nake frosting I found these 
Look how cute that chick is



And carrots



And a garden bunny for good measure

Cute cute to give to my sis in law

For those who may have the store ocean state job lot is where these treasures were found

Yeah my 20 dollar mixer cost me 100
Lol
Got snacks, got these, got 2 more garden containers 

I am dangerous in the stores
I haven't been in so.long that everything looks like I have to have it lol


Another Easter treat for all of YOU
Have you heard of empty tomb rolls?
Look them up

Large marshmallow represents Jesus
His shroud is melted butter and sugar cinnamon coating
He was buried in the tomb.....Crescent roll covered
Roll in melted butter and sugar again

Bake and the marshmallow disappears
The empty tomb

A nice activity to let kids understand the holiday Is about Jesus and not the bunny. 

You are welcome



 

6 comments:

  1. πŸ₯πŸ‡ Nice recipe for Easter. Very cute kitchen towels. I like embroidered things. I'm sure Easter dinner with your youngest brothers family will be yummy. πŸ₯πŸ‡πŸŒ»

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest towels--your SIL will love them i am sure!!
    Good you are having easter dinner with family...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute towels and they will make a great hostess gift for your SIL. The rolls sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those towels. I've never heard of empty tomb rolls. Bet they taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very cute towels. I pick up the old hand mixers at lawn sales - last longer than the very expensive 'new'.

    ReplyDelete