Friday, April 3, 2020

What a difference a day makes


I have been sooooooo frustrated with my other two machines
I cleaned off my area and got out my singer
She is slow but steady 

I finished up the 4 masks i had cut ready to go
Done........


I found this. Dont even remember putting it together for a zip bag

Found a matching zipper 
Sewed her up.....done 


Remember my blue play with my challenge blocks?
I was challenging myself to improve my skills
And these little pieced snippets came out of there

Yep another little bag
Done


The twin.......done


And those selvages?
Extra binding seamed and sewn on

Done....

With a trusty machine i did 2 mugrugs, 4 masks and 3 bags
In 2hrs.

Feels goooooooood

Hmmm
Should i tackle quilting a baby quilt in the pile???

2 comments:

  1. You just can't beat those old Singers. My two are in the class room and the students fight over them. I might have to go sew over there for the next project just to give those machines a little love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got some sewing in. My old machines are my most trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete