Monday, April 20, 2020

Chandelier


Made 14 more chandelier blocks 

Its amazing once they are cut 
And ready to go at how fast you can sew em up

I now need to cut the 3.5 center and 2 inch corners out of fabric scraps 
I pin the sets together then cut the 2 inch strips for the lights

Once they are cut out it becomes a leader ender chain piecing mania at the machine
Resulting in smoke and blocks done 
Ha ha

Little by little this quilt is growing and i cant wait until it is big enough for my bed 

What's going on in your sewing room?

3 comments:

  1. I am not working on anything....just work. Now on Wednesday on my day off I am working on my mystery quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still in "Court" here...shuffling my strips on each block...29 is the new number finished...

    I love how your chandelier is coming together...it will be a beautiful bed quilt...
    ~ ~ ~ waving under gray skies Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on Fat Quarter Shop's Bloom-Topia and a WIP from last year. I like your blocks. They will make a nice quilt.

    ReplyDelete