Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A little slabbing


A little slabbing sewing was on the agenda 


Just mindless sewing


Putting scraps into larger pieces

I will then square them up into blocks 
And sew them into  quilts

It is my stress quilting style
Grab n go
Work is busy which is good
So I do my thing 6 feet away and clean surfaces and myself when i get home.
Its a whole new world 
Ever talk on a cb through a mask?
Its fun.....not lol
Nobody can understand you
But the truck drivers have been staying away as much as possible and getting their
Tickets thru my window at a distance

Stressful times these are
So I am slabbing away at the scrap piece pile seeing what i will make




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the drivers are taking it as serious as you, which is what is important. You have one that acts like it is a hoax or nothing and that is when it gets bad. Nice pile of blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely slabs going on in your sewing room;))
    Happy to hear they are all taking this seriously and that you are safeguarded...
    ~ ~ ~ waves in the sunshine Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on slabbin' and hopefully, the truckers will keep on truckin' (sorry, I'm loopy today!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep doing whatever makes you happy! You'll have a nice pile of blocks when you're done and you'll feel better!

    ReplyDelete