Sunday, April 19, 2020

Snow and other things


We got snow. Ughhhh

Was so beautiful and then BAM
cold
Brrrrr
Wet
Ugh

So whats a gal to do????
Hmmmm

For a pinterest junkie like me
My name is Dawn and I am addicted LOL
anywho.....there was this pin that caught my eye

It was called a pocket quilt 
Made with four 1.5 squares
And a cross inside 
There is a  poem involved too
So when you need to feel God's presence 
You place your hand in your pocket and can trace and feel the cross and pray and be reminded of the sacrifice of His son for us


I sewed up a few because I think a few friends I know could use one.


How cute are they? Waiting for the crosses that I need to find
And stitched closed and the poem put on

Another little way to reach out to others
In these crazy times. 

Are you making anything to support others besides masks?


3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea. I am not doing anything nice for anyone....going to work? Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it counts silly. We all need our bakery goods. And its certainly nice to bring home a bakery surprise from the store as a treat in these crazy times

      Delete
  2. Nooo snooow? Really--Spring is sure late this year...we just got rain, but it is only 32 this morning--right on that snow/rain line!!
    What a lovely thoughtful idea...and tell Colette going to work does indeedy count for sure!!
    ~ ~ ~ waving beneath my mask Julierose

    ReplyDelete