Monday, April 6, 2020

Edyta mystery quilt


Has anyone done this quilt?
Edyta has it on her blog to make in 15 days of quarantine 

Laundrybasketquilts

She starts from the outside
I made the 4 corners in about 30 to 45 minutes. I already had some pink 2 inch squares and light 2 inch and 3.5 inch

Made 4. Double 4 patch blocks.

Here are mine. 







Oh no.......another project but I love her quilts

Looks hard but gonna eat the elephant one bite at a time
Step one was easy peasy and I already had them cut from my containers. 

.is corona making you squirrel virus crazy quiltwise while washing your hands and staying 6 feet away?
Asking for a friend




3 comments:

  1. I saved off this one. But yep I succumbed and started a mystery qal with Gail Grassel of River's Edge quilts. I picked fabric for block 2 last night. Then shopped for more online to finish up a BOM. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's the other way round for me; hard to motivate myself to even sew at all!! I feel kinda frozen n place--I have to push myself. I have couch potato fever!! ;(((
    Too much-- too much going on...these next two weeks are supposed to be peak here for c-v.
    I wish it would be nice enough to go out and dig around in my front garden--I think that would help a lot...
    I love your beginnings...I keep getting patterns and then putting them "on the shelf" for later...
    ~ ~ ~ ~ waving sadly Julierose;000

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty but not my taste - and I have way too many projects that MUST be finished. And, I am using one day a week now to work on finishing my Mom's few projects left.

    ReplyDelete