Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Running crazy from Corona


I sewed the turquoise borders on my runner

Trying to think if I should add gray border.
In the pic that is my design floor rug

I also have 4 more blocks
Deciding if 2 toppers 2 a piece or a second 4 block runner

I think if i do the two i can use the runner on my bureau and the smaller ones for the two endtables

And the back i want muslin with the story 
Running ....runner
Crazy....crazy quilt pattern 
From corona ....corona colors that begin with letters in corona
Canary yellow, orange,red,ocean blue,navy,apricot 

And the story of how i made.
And the date
For historical purpose

Maybe a poem if i can muster one up

And lookie lookie
Pretty daffodils 


The lawn guy put the windmill on top of the daffodils 
Thats ok
After they bloom i will move them to the roadside front 

That is unless one Jacky drive by daffodil snitcher gets them first
I hear covid didnt keep her away from daffodils everywhere

Lol








3 comments:

  1. Nice finish. No Jacky filching daffodils? ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great crazy covid runner..
    You'll have to post Dunkin as a guard cat (in the window as self isolating, of course) to make sure Jackie doesn't swipe/umm pick your pretty daffodils ;)))
    ~ ~ ~ ~waving in the rain Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your runner came out great! It will be a pretty reminder of this awful time.

    ReplyDelete