Thursday, April 2, 2020

Clean up


I decided to turn off the news and only visit it ince a day
It gets too depressing
It is like 911 all over again

I cleaned an area in my sewing room and found these
I also found my zippers
Hmmmm.....maybe an angel saying get these done girl!



They will make cute zip bags for sure
I just need to decide size, zip in top or little ways down, quilted or not 


My assistant was researching the answer for me and will get back to me
Via conference call of course 


I need to see if the scraps of blue left will make sash for this


And I need to kick Corona by finishing my running from corona
I need a label on back for sure telling the story of how it was made


I guess cleaning up has its perks
Now lets see what my singer can do
She is a little slow like me
But she is dependable

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing what you find when you "clean up"? Running From Corona is a great name for your project...and that Traffic Jam is still one of my favorites that you've made..it came out so well
    Hoping your singer works well for you...good luck ~ ~ ~ ~ waving in the wind Julierose ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree walk away from the news. It just makes you anxious. You have found some fun projects to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes when I clean up I get overwhelmed by all that I find :) The runner came out great and I look forward to seeing how you label it.

    ReplyDelete