Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Wait what day is it


My friend Jacky did a driveby a few days ago
I left a bag on her porch and she left one for me

Its like an Easter hunt
Whats in the bag? What did I get?
Hey tough times call for tough measures right?

She had purged her 1.5 blocks and had some 9 patches she had sewn

Hmmm
Something else to play with
So I put the 1.5 in with mine,  made a few more blocks, and looked in my string container for 1.5 strings

I bordered a few and laid them out
I kinda like the old fashioned look
Of them

What do you think?
The stripe one is not playing nice but
It would make a cute small quilt
Doll size for the wall
The blocks finish at 5 inches





2 comments:

  1. I like the striped one in between the two red bordered ones...they are so cute...what a nice gesture;)))
    Stay safe Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Jacky have found a fun way to stay in touch and be creative.

    ReplyDelete