Friday, April 15, 2022

Dunks decided....me not so much


Dunks chose a pretty charm square to start




The he grabbed a light piece and picked an angle and sewed


Repeated on other side


Now has this weird shape


Made a trunk piece


Will sew it on
Iron
And cut a square for his tree

Cute


Meanwhile I am undecided

I like this thimbleberries tree


Or these


Oooooo that's nice too


If I only had tree fabric 
So pretty


Anothershape
Hoping this squirrel brain can decide soon

Are you making a tree?
We want to see

Not sure if I can link you up but will try so we can all enjoy seeing them

Now what green?
Pea?
Chartreuse?
Olive?
Sage?
Forest?

Lime?

Decisions decisions 

You have til April 24 to make a tree block 
Any kind
Any size
Any color.... fall would be cool 
Dunks will be small probably  6 or under
Mine I think 12 inch
Let's have fun





 

5 comments:

  1. What a nice selection of trees you have there! i just made my block base for my next journal page--i may be able to incorporate a tree on there...thinking on it...I believe it will be embroidered...?? not sure as yet...decisions, decisions...hugs julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have several options from which to choose your tree. We leave tomorrow to pick up the camper and will be on the road until April 25th so I'll miss the deadline. I haven't made it down to the storage unit to look for fabric either. I guess it is meant for me to watch this one from the side lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made trees in the past but not lately. I think I've mostly had to applique them. You have so many great choices! So hard to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there is a cute tree pattern somewhere which was a challenge to make a tree a week or maybe it was a tree a day for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice fabric Dunks. 🌝 Many trees to decide on. 🌴🌳🌲

    ReplyDelete