Thursday, April 7, 2022

My heart is full


These sweeties made me cry
I love my nieces to pieces
It was my birthday and they said such nice things about me 

I am so blessed with beautiful family and ftiends


I even saw my sister
We haven't spoke since I bought my house in 2013
It was a nice visit


This guy wondered why I came home then left again 
I had a kohls Amazon return run to make
Luckily it was quick and painless


Mother nature even sent me flowers
Pretty daffodils and grape hyacinths


And this cutie pie holding onto my table where my coffee is

What you don't see is his back legs touching me

If I move he moves to touch me
As if to say don't move lol

I love this Lil guy. Can you tell?
He just wants to chill with his mama
All snuggled
But alas it's time for work so I need to leave

He makes it very hard 
Like dropping off your kid at kindergarten the first day 
I had a wonderful day and tonight will be easy dinner and maybe SEW




 

5 comments:

  1. I am jealous you have flowers. Mine still haven't bloomed, I guess the low temps have slowed them down. Awe Dunks, Bobbin is like that a lot too. You have an awesome family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also jealous of your lovely daffs and hyacinths!! I see just a couple green shoots--but our cold winds here keep the flowers in their winter beds. ;000
    Dunks is so sweet--what great company for you..
    Those are such precious photos --I have to laugh at the one fella surrounded by gals!! Yikes what a fate, huh? hugs for a great day and some sew time tonight Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet family and Dunkin is quite the snuggler (is that a word?). Your flowers are looking so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have a great family! No flowers here yet either. Dunks loves you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pictures. Beautiful family. 🌷🌻 Your flowers are so pretty. I like your elephant planter too. 🐘 Dunks is so sweet. 🐱

    ReplyDelete