Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Squirrel alert


This crumb piece I used the wrong side of this fabric
I liked it better in the block
Hey I paid for both sides didn't I?



See
It's bright here on the back



These squirrel pillows are on my list
I am thinking fall pillows for my couch
Squirrels and acorns maybe?
Love them
I think the site is called Tilda or something like that and the pattern is free
She has gorgeous stuff


See these batting strips?
They won't go to waste


I grabbed tgem and my selvage bag and started to sew


I just joined as I sewed the strips

The start of my selvage potholders
More easy no thinking kinda sewing

I guess my brain needs a rest from things for a bit

My tree block needs to be done
I need to finish putting farm quilt together
I need to see how far woven has come
Binding on placemats
Placemat for Dunks
I am quilting my blue snowball couch quilt

Yeah
My
Brain
Needs
A
Rest
I
Guess

But it's all good
Sewing makes me 😊

 

3 comments:

  1. Tilda fabrics are just beautifully soft and low volume. I have a small pack of four that I am hoarding for just the right project.
    You have a lot on the go there;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a small Tilda stash, love her fabrics and she has such cute free patterns, like the squirrel. Somewhere in the site is a flower, and a bird too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🐿 Squirrels are good. We all need mental breaks from time to time. It's nice to not exactly focus on anything. Peaceful feelings are the bestest! 🌝

    ReplyDelete