Sunday, April 3, 2022

Easter is coming



Tried to make an arrangement
For the Easter table


Maybe I will.like it if I finish the runner



My daffodils are starting to bud


They are popping up all over 


I need to weed in here


Hyacinths are popping up too


Even the back garden has daffys


Then I decided to put out the runner
That Rosemary made for me
And got a low container
Stuck carrots and a bunny in there


See my bunny so cute

I like it

It's cheerful to look at

Are you ready for Easter?




 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute table centerpiece you've built there;))) Loving those carrots:)))

    We are not even remotely ready for Easter--no family plans as yet. I am thinking the kids will be stopping by here as I am still on "no long rides in the car".
    I really would dearly love to see them all--even if I can't be doing much yet...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty runner that Rosemary made you. Love the floral display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ✂️ Very pretty runner! 🐰 Your bunny is too cute! The carrots look neat too! 🥕🥕 Your Easter/Spring decorations are so beautiful! 💐 Your flowers are looking great. Not long til you'll have lots of pretty blooms! 🌻 I love flowers too! 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemary made a beautiful runner and your centerpiece is perfect on it!

    ReplyDelete