Monday, April 4, 2022

Fall project


My 2 inch scraps are overflowing
So
I pulled orange tones and sewed some 16 patches

I am envisioning 3 Lil pumpkins for a Fall runner

I may also make in larger size to make 2 fall pillows

My goal is to have envelope style quilted pillow covers for the seasons

Right now I have gray pillows on a blue couch
They are ok but lack pizzaz 

Thinking bunny, birds, pumpkins and maybe trees?

Just a little scrappy happiness 

Do you have fall projects going?
I seem to remember uh hmm
A couple of turkey runners somewhere

Someday I will get organized
Someday

 

4 comments:

  1. Funny i was thinking of making one more little pumpkin block myself..perhaps an applique one this time...or maybe a night scene...one of my blog friends suggested some wool applique on fabric ones...I am just dying to get into my sewing space...Still on "rest" though, but working on hexies a bit...
    hugs for a great week ahead...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. ☀️ Your pumpkin blocks are very nice! 🐰🐦🌳🦃 I think the seasonal pillow covers would look really nice! We all need a little pizazz! 🐥🐰 I need to get way better organized, especially with my sewing things. You & I will both get organized one day soon! We can do it!! 🐦

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks will make nice pumpkins. I'm sewing Halloween Figs. I actually made some blocks yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pumpkin blocks. Um my turkey runner was finished many years ago.

    ReplyDelete