Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sewing with Dunkin


Hey mom


What Dunks

I was thinking. What if we did a sewalong with our blog friends

What's your plan Dunk?

Well........it could be shown on the 25th of the month  and would be like a round robin but the person does their own


Like we could start out with a tree block

Any tree you want

Triangle trees, geese trees, any kind really.

Any size block
Doesn't even have to be green
Can be fall trees too

Do you think anyone would sew along with me?

I don't know.....let's ask

Would anyone be interested in a small sewalong???



 

4 comments:

  1. LOL why kind of evil scheme are you concocting? I can barely keep up with the Moda blockheads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be the definite "Slowpoke" of this gang--i would be doing it by hand...but it does sound inviting and intriguing...I love trees--my Gand-mere used to take walks with me and tell me the names of all the trees we saw...
    (Maybe I will put a tree on my next page project?)
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would if I had access to all my fabric, which is still in storage. I suppose I could try and then ask for a little forgiveness if I can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌳🌲 Trees are pretty. They are all getting their bright green leaves around here lately. My fig bushes are just barely showing green. They're getting there though. πŸŒΏπŸƒ

    ReplyDelete