Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter


My sister made this for me
She makes and sells them

A cute bunny with flowers to greet you


These are my daffys


They are gorgeous this year
I have given 5 neighbors Easter bouquets out of here

They were surprised as I walked door to door carrying bunches of them wrapped in aluminum foil

I figure now my garden made 5 more people's hearts happy

I can only enjoy as I leave or come home from work


The back garden is colorful too
More of the deep yellows


And more coming up


So pretty


And cheerful


HAPPY EASTER FRIENDS








The empty tomb

HE IS RISEN......

HALLELUJAH 

 

3 comments:

  1. Your daffodils are just beautiful this year--I especially like the one with the pink cup--daffodils are just so heart warming, aren't they.
    HAPPY EASTER my friend--enjoy your family day
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are so pretty. So how were your tomb rolls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🌼🌻 The bunny your sister made you is so beautiful! The flowers it's holding are super cute. Your different color daffodils are really cool. And Yes Jesus is Risen. Hallelujah. 🌞

    ReplyDelete