Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Getting ready


I was invited to my brother's for Easter
I accepted to hide eggs and watch the kiddos hunt for them

So because there is one baby 14 months old

And then a 6 yo girl
8 yo boy
And 10 yo boy

So I made them baskets with very little candy

There's a squishy ball and spirograph and goldfish crackers and a couple candies

The baby got a bunny, goldfish, book and shopping cart

I hope they like them


The bunny is almost bigger than the cart lol
He hides the groceries underneath hee hee


One football basket


A girly bunny basket

All of them are fun


I think someone feels left out


What do you put in your baskets?
Was thinking of making one for sister in law who won't let me c ook

Maybe a container and herb seeds or flowers?

Ideas?


 

4 comments:

  1. What great baskets for each child--I love that big bunnykins one;)))
    How about some fresh spices? Those are always welcome...sounds like it will be a really fun EAster with the egg hunt and all--I remember hiding those every year for my own and also the grandkids...such a good time...always checking to make sure everyone got a fair share....I hope the weather will cooperate for you all...
    hugs from underneath my umbrella julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe pretty baskets. How about some potted herbs for cooking instead of seeds. Already potted, just add water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the baskets you made for the littles. Hiding their eggs and watching them hunt will be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌄 Beautiful baskets. They are so unique & I'm sure they will each be loved. 🐥 Dunks says where's his basket? 🌝🌝

    ReplyDelete