Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thinking on it and soup


Yesterday this guy was dreaming of trees

Trying to figure out what he wanted to do
He has some great ideas 

Once he decides I will show you

 

I threw together a refrigerator soup. 
Ever make one?
A little of this and that

I found 10 meatballs, some butternut squash, onion, garlic,spinach and diced up 3 tomatoes

Then added yellow pepper

Parsley, cumin,thyme,celery seed and black pepper 

Yum
Dinner for a few nights plus I shared with a friend

Glad I wrote it here for future reference in case I want to make it again 



5 comments:

  1. I throw a lot of stuff like this in the crockpot - can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making "everything but the kitchen sink" soups...just a little bit different every time, but so good. We love soups...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that soups sounds delish. I'm glad you wrote it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I make soup, there is usually so much, I end up dividing it up and freezing it. Most of the time I have at least 8 servings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy soup! I like throwing things together like that. Very tasty & different each time. 🍅🧄🧅

    ReplyDelete