Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Ufo almost done


A while back julierose enabled me to take 5 inch charms and make this squirrel

As with all distractions I had good intentions of a couch quilt


Right before Jacky passed she gifted me with 3 of those fleece thin blankets

One was pink. One yellow and one blue

The pink went on a girl baby quilt 
I didn't use batting just the fleece
I liked the drape of it
So I measured this against the blue and it fit




So I quilted just a few lines to hold it together


I can't wait to 
Bind it and put it on my couch
She looks kinda purty there right?

Ignore the blankety mess in front
DUNKIN and I snuggle these chilly nights there
And he didn't pick up his mess
Lol

 

5 comments:

  1. It really looks super on your sofa...looks like a really comfy spot to cuddle with Dunkin;))))
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo that is awesome. I love putting minky or flannel on the back of quilts. Depending on how heavy I want it depends on if it has batting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great on your sofa! I bet Dunks will love sleeping on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a blue quilt! Fleece and flannel work nicely as backing - no batt makes for a nice summer quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🪁🐦 Very beautiful quilt! Yours & Dunkins 'couch spot' looks so comfy. Getting comfy with blankies is relaxing! Rest is a good thing. 🧸♡☆🌞

    ReplyDelete