Wednesday, November 11, 2020

To keep in my brain file


Found this neat pattern for baby things
I may need to check this out and make a layette


My last day off i went shopping
Good thing i did as we had a 4.2 earthquake here kinda scary as we dont get them

I had gifts in mind and 2 of these came home with me.
Um one for me silly!



How cute,cutting board, muffin mix and potholder all in one
Love it


And doesnt this remind you of my brothers?
Yep for their basket
One has already started his wreaths
Cant wait.  He knows i love it
The wreath he made me last year fresh from maine  he delivered the week of Thanksgiving and in march it was still green 
I kid you not
Everyone thought it was fake


I have a sis in law who loves her wine
This potholder and cookie mix trio will suit her

More to come.......
Can you tell i had fun?????
The credit card was on fire lol

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice booty--you did well on that shopping spree...

    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wine potholder is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete