Sunday, November 8, 2020

Friends are the best


After a long day I got the mail Fri night. I had a dr apt at 4 and it was dark when i got home.
This was in my mailbox. Hmmmm
I didnt order anything i dont think


It was from Julierose 
With instructions 

She sooo knows me and how I love things like this


Ok
Ready.....set.....go. lol


I do not have one of these Julie and cant wait to use it! Maybe i then can save my fingernails


A new seam ripper
I use them A LOT so another cool gift


Oh my......a template and jolly bar

I have never used a jolly bar


And red truck fabric
Does she know me or what?!!!


Canning day 
PERFECT for my Lori Holt vintage farmgirl quilt

Thank you soo much Julie for making my day!!!!!
I need to play soon and am looking forward to using all of these.

Mwaaaaaah. My friend


 

3 comments:

  1. Sweet gift package. I have one of those rollers, but still use my fingernails. Canning Day is a great fabric line and you will have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy I gave you a little uplift...enjoy Julierose

    ReplyDelete