Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Back to work


One last hurrah before i go back to work to the hustle and bustle
I got some smarties for the candy jar
When i encounter a dummy customer or driver i take one and offer up a candy
My own personal joke. Here have a smartie you dummy
Peace be with you. Lol
Keeps me sane dealing with some people
Am i bad?


These guys need to be worked on


I picked the herbs out of the garden to dry
My rosemary 


Lemon balm


And beautiful sage
Cant wait to use this in poultry and squash dishes 
Yum

Are you prepping and gearing up for the holidays?

 

4 comments:

  1. Not much in the way of any gearing up for holidays this year; it'll just be the two of us here...
    but still, I am looking forward to them...at least they stay constant in this fast shifting, dangerous world...stay safe....
    Good luck at work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love smarties. Looks like you are ready to get some stuff done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm looking forward to the holidays, for me, the holidays start with Halloween.
    There are lots of family around us here this year and I'm thankful, not every year is like that.
    Share the Smarties, fun idea! You're not bad, sense of humor yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only made the menu. Still need to do the food shopping. I started baking yesterday. All my Navy son's favorites so I can ship a box to him.

    ReplyDelete