Thursday, November 19, 2020

Need to stay grounded


I need to remember this is the reason for the season
Not crazy
Not over the top gifts
Not being Santa
But the birth of a baby in a manger
I played my drum for him pa rum pa pa pum



I found more white hat yarn

Next is organizing my pugsty craft room so i can work
Then organizing by task.
Hot glue projects 
Paint projects
Mod podge peojects

Then rethread and clean machine to sew a few small projects

I never got to bring sewing machines to be fuxed so am having  issues getting  deer quilted 
My 99 is just too small and the stitch on it isnt the best 
To hand quilt i would never finish it.
I need to find plan b but with covid its hard to do

I will do what i can. Boss will be off so here comes the stress

When i am out they send someone to cover 
When she is out i am alone doing it all

What is wrong with this picture 
Anywho if i am idle a bit dont worry
Trying to get back in the groove 

Time is a ticking
And i am having a blue christmas


 

3 comments:

  1. No blue Christmas my sweet. Just a different Christmas....time to reflect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon, don't be blue..try to stay in the "light"...difficult times..
    remember :"This too shall pass".
    I think you've gotten a good working list in place--so, that is a good thing..
    hugs from afar Julierose
    P.S. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still Christmas, just a little different this year. Try to enjoy even if it's not the way it used to be.

    ReplyDelete