Monday, November 23, 2020

Four calling birds

 

The song goes four calling birds.

Call a friend....a family member

Or send a card or a note

A fun surprise


Do they need a cuddly friend?


Some holiday fun?


Are they more traditional?


Or are needs practical like a new car?

Here is a little secrest
When you are blue
And you give to others or help others
It lifts YOU too!
Try it

Send out a surprise.note today or card
In honor of the calling birds 

Postage is only what 55 cents
Thats a cheap way to tell someone hey i thought of you today.

I used to go thru my photo albums.remember those? 
I would pick a photo i could part with and send it in the mail to someone in The photo

They loved it and it was a fun blast from the past 

Be creative. Have fun with it
Be cheerful and cheer others 

2 comments:

  1. I just sent Jackie a little Happy Thanksgiving note with pictures of my two Am. Girl Dolly quilts...it certainly does warm your own heart to send a little uplifiting mail...hugs from afar julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy sending mail when I have a chance. Forever stamps are awesome. Cards are expensive, but the dollar store has a few nice choices.

    ReplyDelete