Friday, November 27, 2020

Day 8


Day 8 is telling about your best gift ever

Mine was dec 9 when at the shelter Phoebe picked us as parents and we brought her home
Such a sweet cat


And of course 5 years later we found baby Dunkin in the dumpster trying to stay alive

Over the years i think as a child i wanted a typewriter 
Remember those? Had it for years and loved it

My husky sewing machine has to be next.
I had bought a white machine that didnt work and the mgr gave me the husky for the same price when 5 others didnt work
Santa was surely working magic on my behalf that night

Whats the most special gift you got for Christmas?



 

1 comment:

  1. I would have to say after looking back over the years of gifts (how lucky are we??) my very first "locked with key" diary was a thoughtful and much loved gift. I don't know what happened to it and certainly wish I still had it to look back into what I thought was important enough to write about....I just loved that I could lock it up and I hid the key to feel secure in my written thoughts. No surprise here, I spent most of my allowance money at the local stationary store;)))
    And
    I still love paper and paper-ey products: pens, papers, blank books to decorate...today I will be adding watercolor to the rest of my journal pages...so I guess I haven't outgrown my first love....
    hugs from a very full Julierose ;000

    ReplyDelete