Sunday, November 1, 2020

My girls


These are my nieces with my Dad a few years ago

 From left to right is Andrea our phlebotomist and wild child lol


Emily who just turned 18. She is our softball champion

Dad of course

Kayla who is due with a baby girl on Valentines which is the day after my Dads birthday.   She runs her own daycare in a home she and her husband bought and fixed up. She has a mortgage under 20000 and her home looks like Chip and Joanna designed it. Beautiful.


Brittany our studying pharmacist  she and her fiance just bought a house


And Alicia who got married last year. She is a manager in a dental practice and my sewing buddy


These gals have bithdays Aug 12, sept 21, oct 7, and 25th and nov 1st and now anniversaries oct 8 and oct 31


They keep us on our toes. Love them to pieces. They were all concerned about my surgery and recovery.

How do they grow up so fast when I am not any older???

3 comments:

  1. Funny thing--that not growing older happens around here, too. what lovely girls...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family, Dawn! Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girls. I know I was wondering how my youngest child can have gray hair. I am not that old!

    ReplyDelete