Friday, November 6, 2020

A little more done

i decided


To get my Christmas cards ready to mail

All are signed, addressed and stamped.
I still send them out because it is good to get fun mail instead of bills and junk


And after the elephant glove i decided to go online and see what else I could make of that yarn

I found a slouch hat pattern



In no time it was done

Easy and cute

Two projects off the to do.list

Tonight eye dr apt

I wont want to go to work next week for sure

I will miss my snuggle buddy



 

3 comments:

  1. Oh good idea to get those cards all done--and what a cute slouchy hat;))) good luck today at MD's
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice you're getting so much done early. I hope you got your eye drops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overachiever. LOL I was looking at Christmas cards, but just cannot resign myself to their purchase yet. But.....they are playing Christmas music in the store starting Sunday. URGH!

    ReplyDelete