Thursday, November 5, 2020

More 2020 fun

 


Anyone else feel like 2020 is messing with them?

I decided i would look at the gloves and see. 4 rounds of granny square 
Then row and join of outside color
Seems simple enough right?
Nope
This would fit an elephant


My grannys started out ok


But they are huge
Unfortunately you make 4 grannys to make the 2 gloves.

I called my pharmacy. Wheres my eye drops? They went back and forth but said it was resolved days ago
Well it wasnt
They need to contact the doctor 
Because same drop in left and right eye

Are you kidding me?
Then she says even when we get it cleared up we dont have the drops

I have been a week already  without them

What the hell is wrong with people

Medicines are not to be fooled around with

If the dr sends in and you dont have it do you think it might be important enough to tell him if there is a plan b?
Its my eyes you stupid fool
One week to tell him in UNACCEPTABLE in my eyes

Am i wrong???

This world is sooooo full of stupid people 
We are doomed
Beam me up Scotty
PLEASE

I just cant.........

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh noooo. That is awful Dawn!! Yes, we are surrounded by a lot of incompetent people it seems...
    foolish sheep, also...
    S I G H...

    Well the elephant in the room is........
    that mitten;)))) you made me smile--I mean how tiny does that Granny Square have to be??? Yikes...

    You do have to blame 2020 for SURE,,,,
    Take care and I hope your med issues are resolved
    Hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for the trouble you're going through, I pray for blessings to overtake you and that all would be resolved for good! I can remember an old song that went something like this, 'Count your blessings, name them one by one..'
    It does sound like a shocking concept, I know, when you're in the middle of trouble.
    But hope is eternal and you will make it through this, God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go to a chain drugstore? They usually can borrow from one of their other stores if they don't have something in stock. I didn't work retail pharmacy for long. Too frustrating even for the pharmacist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK obviously my pattern I shared with you didn't work? I am sorry about the eye drop problems. All of it is so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete