Friday, November 13, 2020

Making my heart happy

 


Um i need a new coffee cup
Yuh huh yuh huh.......
One with a red truck



And my dachshund niece did too
She doesn't know it yet
Shhhhh
Dont tell her


How cute are these trees
I may need more
2 ornaments for a dollar
One
Dollar 
I love them so fun



And snowflakes


And oh my guys 
I got a few of these
I knew i wouldnt be able to part with them all
Would you?

I just need to sew a black or red potholder on and a button for a stove towel

Yes
Christmas is coming to a home near you

We need a  little Christmas 
Right this very minute 
We need a little Christmas now.



2 comments:

  1. We certainly NEED a "little Christmas", Dawn--you are so right. I am going to add some little snowmen fabric to the backs of the minis for the girls...
    and I need small ornaments for my tabletop tree this year.. I want to have some "Holly Jolly"
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREED! But I must wait until after Thanksgiving...exactly the day after.

    ReplyDelete