Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Walmart can be fun

  it is dangerous when you need to get prescriptions and there are temptations all around.

I know the quality isn't there but can you picture the truck fabric for a small plate and the check for a large?  Yes modpodge here we come..... need to clean plates and iron fabrics and get er done. As i was shopping a lady was eyeballing them in my cart. Really?




This was another cutie i picked up

Just 

Because 

I

Like 

It


 And a cute jelly roll of 20 strips

Truck in fall colors. Now for a cute pattern.

Was thinking maybe the bindertool runner with black center squares. Ooooooo

I will need to check that out. In my head its beautiful. Ha ha  

Anyone know where i can get wooden trays reasonable? I can stain or paint.  Have another idea for gifts  

Will there be enough time to get it all done.

That is the question 

4 comments:

  1. You are finding lots of cool things and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit pay dirt this trip;))) It always makes you feel good when you find surprising things like that...Those fabrics are right up your alley for sure...good work in fabric acquisitioning...hahaha
    hugs julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your vintage truck fabrics!
    and I looked back on your previous posts, you've been very busy!
    And it's easy to see your cat is helpful in decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I avoid Walmart at all costs. The one closest to us is too jumbled and crowded. You, however, seem to have the best luck...or you just know where to look. Maybe I should take a trip with you LOL. Oh wait, that would be a long drive just to visit Walmart.

    ReplyDelete