Friday, August 21, 2020

Regrouping

gotta regroup since the plan I had needs supplies.
These tractors  and red trucks need to be made into placemats
 
They will go half to a gift and half to me i think

These bibs are the second set. I need to finish them up and send them off.  I need to see where i am. I  think i need about 5 more 



The turkey came out cute.i ended up using the rust color

What i need to accomplish before end of the month is this.....   
Finish baby bib set. Mail off first group. 
Mail off pumpkin to my winner Julierose 

Find cones for my tree

Work on small projects like placemats and get them done.

I am rescheduled for Oct 28 for this eye. Yeah.....during a possible Corona revisit....life is grand isnt it?



W
 

1 comment:

  1. Those bibs are just adorable--placemat fabrics are just so neat...
    TGIF, Dawn;)))
    Hugs julierose

    ReplyDelete