Saturday, August 15, 2020

For my friends

  today i needed new shoes so went shopping

I was BAD.....lol 

I got 2 quilt magazines, canning jars, shoes, and among other things, pumpkins


They had white pumpkins 

And i had flowers.  So i made a little pretty pumpkin for my friend Jacky 


I got another one and was wondering if anyone would be interested in me pulling a name and sending one out to make someone's day.


What do ya think????

I will give you till Wednesday to make a comment on here. Send me your email if i dont have it so i can contact the winner 


What do you think...do you want in???

Send your friends over to comment too. I cant ship out of the US but if you are out of the us tell me so in the comment. I may be able to send a little quilt fun to you


To enter, comment what your favorite fall activity is. It could be anything....even eating apple cider donuts lol


See ya Wednesday.  Dunkin will pull a winner out of a hat.

Good luck all......

7 comments:

  1. Oooh what a lovely white pumpkin--I am in for sure!!
    My favorite Fall activity (being the foodie that I am!) is making apple pies....and, of course scarfing them down hahaha

    I am sure that Jacky will love this, it is so beautiful..
    --hugs from "dry as a bone" CT Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun outing! My favorite fall activity? That would be attending SAFF. Not happening this year, as fiber festivals are definitely on the no-no list! :o((

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love family dinners but don't know if we can do that this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fresh foods of the season - apples, pumpkins, squash, corn, and late melons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a sweet pumpkin that you made Jacky. Sounds like you had a nice shopping day, too! I'm not entering the giveaway but I wish everyone the best of luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you had a fun day! I like decorating the house for fall. Don't enter me in the contest. You've been too generous with me already.

    ReplyDelete