Monday, August 3, 2020

Bib central



Once these are cut I can sew like the wind 
Um yeah
Can the wind sew???
Anywho they work up speedy
Or at least by doing assembly line when they are done at once, it seems speedy

See i trick my mind
All the time! Lol
4 done


A cute floral for May flowers 




June bear frolicking in daisies and blooms





 How adorable is that?






 

Of course Dec needs candycanes.
When I used to let the kids and nieces decorate the tree we would have the Christmas music blasting.....drove hubs nuts!
I would put up the tree and lights and let the kids have at it.  They loved it. Their parents had a day to Christmas shop
I was in Heaven with the kiddos.....candycanes and gingerbread houses were decorated and sometimes even crafty quick gifts were made so they could wrap and give them. Fun fun memories.


My tinkering around for a Thanksgiving turkey bib
The body is a prototype for a pattern not the actual fabric but it is looking kinda like i want.
Found a piece of sunflower fabric for my nieces set of bibs.....she loooooooves sunflowers

I think i may be having too much fun
Ha ha

If you can think of ideas for Jan bib, Apr bib, Aug bib, Sept bib let me know in the comments.
Trying to find appropriate fabrics and ideas for those. 

Then i get to do 12 more for niece's set.
Fun fun i love it!





 


This is Halloween and I only had a little strip so pieced it. My favorite one so far!


They are reversible the way they are made
This is the back

Love sewing for babies.
Sew sew fun.


Whats going on in your sewing room and do you have any ideas for the bib sets?



 

5 comments:

  1. Jan has to be snowmen, April easter eggs, or just bunnies, September apples, or rulers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or how about bears and berries for September

    ReplyDelete

  3. I just love the monthly bibs--so cute and creative!
    January= snowflakes or snowmen or ice skating? April= rain or clouds for showers or daffodils,
    September= books for readin' writin' 'rithmatic.

    My faves are the frolicking bear --just adorable and the grinning pumpkins...this will be one well-bibbed baby ;)))
    hugs from the sauna that is SE CT today;000 Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bibs are so cute! I never thought of seasonal bibs. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete