Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Brotherly love




Went to my brothers house and he loaded me up with some veggies. Their garden is huge and my sister in law was canning tomatoes and begging me to take some 
Dont have to twist my arm. I love tomato sandwiches so had one for lunch and one for dinner. 
I mean look at these beauties. 





My hand for reference to the size.  Yeah now that's a tomato!




A couple of peppers made it into my goodie bag too


A cucumber, zuchinni and summer squash as well. Oh my........good eatin from the farm

These guys were popped into my mouth as soon as I got in the car.

Not all of them made it to my house lol

Dreaming of cooking with some fresh veggies. 
Just picked fresh
You can't beat it

And around these parts there is something about the soil that makes the tomatoes famous

Dighton tomatoes are the best
And you can tell by the taste

Oh man.....i love my baby brother 

 

3 comments:

  1. WOW--how great to have fresh from the garden produce. Enjoy;)))
    Stay safe during this upcoming storm Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love everything you took home. Those tomatoes look delicious. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your produce looks yummy. How great to have a brother that will share his bounty.

    ReplyDelete