Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The monster mash

 these are soooooooooo cute

I may need some monster bags


They look easy and fun


Guess what i found at the dollar store? Beach glass for my tree. I am sooooooo excited.

Now gotta  get to walmart for e6000 glue and maybe cardboard cone about 6 inches high

I was looking for a wire pumpkin to rag for my door.none there so will check the other one. Then if we get quarantined i can still be productive toward my list of things i want to do. Only 16 weeks. Yikes.while working for me that means 16 weekends or shopping opportunities. Gotta get movin!!!!!!!.



4 comments:

  1. Cute Monstah BAgs hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bags. When I saw them I also thought in your baby bag you could do an ouch pouch. With some medical supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monstah bags are adorable! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete