Sunday, August 9, 2020

Some ideas i need to do

  i need to get some glass plates and smaller red truck fabric     and some plaid.
I love this.
Modpodge on. Modpodge seal. Voila
They supposedly have dishwasher modpodge. I heard also fabric modpodge
I need to look for both.the fabric one i saw   a pair of sneakers  turned into quilters sneakers using fabric scraps
Be still my heart.......
 
anyone know where i can get pretty beachglass. Gonna look online unless i have friends near the beach who can get some.
Isnt this pretty?
I love it

And fun........

Gotta make my list and check it twice
Found more supplies as i was straightening up......
Hmmmmmm

Are you dreaming of a white Christmas yet or rockin around the Christmas tree????



 A pillowcase snowman. Adorable 

3 comments:

  1. i saw the beach glass on Amazon it is about $15.
    You have lots of crafty ideas going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your idea factory is humming along beautifully;)) Really cute ideas...
    hugs my electrified home at last--Julierose;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so busy! I love seeing what you're up to! I haven't even thought about Christmas yet! Maybe I should!

    ReplyDelete