Sunday, August 30, 2020

I have the best friends

 

Friday after a long week, i stopped to get the mail. 

No bills just two packages. Hmmmm not expecting any more from Jenny i dont think.

Nope, they are from my buddies Julierose of julierosequilts.blogspot.com  and Colette of whataboutrheema.blogspot.com.

I was overcome with emotion. Packages....for me. Teary eyed i opened them. Dunkin didnt know what was going on. He was sniffing them, probably smelling Bobbin and all the people who touched them lol or wondering who made momma cry



In Colettes package was an awesome tote that perfectly describes me ha ha how cool is this. I love love it. 


And a pin. Can she really hear me from halfway across the country? I think so . She knows what I do when I stitch ha ha 

And boy do I, especially if something goes a little wrong. Watch out ha ha



Julie was my pumpkin winner and made both herself and i a beautiful table runner. My jaw dropped. 


The back is adorable too. The one person there reminds me of Bob Ross. Anyone remember him? The painter? With happy little trees? I smiled because i learned a lot from him.


And she sent fabric. Cute fabric. This will need to be in a cute project for sure



And kitties and phones.......for me to play with later. I have a wannabe kitty quilt started. Well one block somewhere in this messy sewing room and collected kitty fabric to use.



And as always she sends the cutest cards with the neatest penmanship. 

I am lucky if my recipients know i sent the box. Ha ha

Thank you ladies for making me cry. And making my day. I am blown away by quilting friends. They are the best darned friends you can have and I am grateful for each and every one i have.

Mwaaaahh  to you both. And thanks for cheering me up.  I can sew a new project, tote it with me, and also start fall decorating too. Life is sweet



 

2 comments: