Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I know you can just spit




Sorry for all the bib pics.  I know you can about spit by now. Lol get it? Spit? Bibs?
This is the Valentine one. Love it
This one matches the baby quilt i need to finish 





The luck o the irish 


Found snowmen for Jan.....

So jan.feb.mar will be done 

Apr is next as jun and July will be done

Getting there..if i can finish the 12 months of bibs soon then its onto quilting the 2 quilts

And sending it off.

These are for my great granddaughter who will live down south so i probably wont get to hold her 

I still love her


  

3 comments:

  1. Those are very cute. You are doing an awesome job sticking to task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having a lot of fun making these. I think they are like eating potato chips you can't eat(or make) just one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve done well with the very cute bib making. I loved seeing all the produce from the farm. All so good...home grown tomatoes taste like real tomatoes which I find store bought often do not.

    ReplyDelete