Monday, June 15, 2020

Gotta get back on track


BAM!!!!!
2020 hit and all H E DOUBLE HOCKEYSTICKS
LET LOOSE




I have been wandering

Starting quilts
Making bags 

Not accomplishing much


Here are more bags 
Out of 2.5 inch squares
Love this cute pink one


It will hold sewing supplies 
Or crochet  needle and scissors 
So cute


And this fabric strip
Wants to be a longer bag
Will quilt er up and get er done


My 1.5 bin is to the top
Thats good cause my postage stamp project needs a ton of them

4 patches paired with 2.5 kona white
Squares



And look at all those zippers
Ready for more bag fun

I really need to try the together bag
Hmmmm

Hoping this will get out of system soon and i can go back to my resolution of
1.finish a ufo
2. Finish a knit or crochet ufo
3. Move a project further along

For each month


5 comments:

  1. I'm suppose to be quilting off tops rather than making more. I started out good, but have slacked. It took a whole week of quilting on this last one and I need a break before I start the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am supposed to be making binding for SIL's quilt this week--I NEED to get 'er done and dusted...[wonder if I'll ever even see him again? Uh, don't go there...]
    Hugs from afar Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing pretty good keeping on track. Except when I am working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never do as much as I hope to get done. Other things always seem to get in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making good progress...chugging along. I love the little pink zipper pouch. I need to make some.

    ReplyDelete