Monday, June 8, 2020

I guess everything in life does have to be difficult

I am trying to move this along to flimsy stage

But someone........


Whose name I wont mention.....


But surveillance cameras have him on tape....
Someone .... doesn't want me to succeed


I am about halfway there  with the sashing
Then will add the sash to the left of the blocks and another  cornerstone
And sew up the rows

I marked the rows 1 thru 6 with a pin and paper so I can continue where I left off 

Just goes to show you
Sometimes life is way harder than it has to be 

Have you lifted anyone today?


4 comments:

  1. Awe your snoopervisor is not happy with your layout. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching pawson is so busy re-arranging everything for a catnap;))))
    This is looking great!
    I cut Thom's hair this morning...his hair is very wiry and curly so very forgiving (good thing huh?);)))
    Today looks to be a beautiful one for a change--hoping to get some basket quilting done...
    Take care now--hugs from afar julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your 'snoopervisor' had to rearrange!
    He just can't help it. Looks like good progress.
    You two make a good team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the supervisor interferes but what can you do about it? LOL. I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete