Thursday, June 18, 2020

Lots of work


My garden is a mess
I have to get out there
I need to simplify



Ran across these again
Hmmm
Borders on a runner?



With these
What do you think?
Should I?
Or do you think too busy?



This is the view at work at the door where i go in. They are so beautiful.  The operations manager knows i was down in the dumps lately so he picked a rose,put it in a cup and placed it on my desk. 
It felt good to be lifted by a simple gesture 
Have you lifted someone lately?





4 comments:

  1. How sweet, someone lifted you up. I hate to say it, but lately I deal with a lot of nasty, mean people at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Colette...lots of un-empathetic, angry people out there. I am staying at home for the most part these days; I am sick of meeting people w/o masks and not moving over even!! Anyway....

    I would put those squares alongside the slabs in a NY minute!! Stay safe Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. My department is full of mean people lately! The work place isn't as nice as it used to be. I'm glad you work someone nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just returned from a week away (safely distanced in our own rv) and my flowers somehow survived. I still need to do some outside work though. That was a sweet gesture from the manager. Gives me a little hope for humanity.

    ReplyDelete