Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Growing pains


This couch quilt started as a tease
From Julierose
You know....another squirrel tempter 
And I bit figuring worse case I could add to my extra parts container

But
They
Are
Easy
And
Addictive 



So one a day was fun

Fun to chose fabrics and visit my stash
Fun to see how many blues I really have
And they were like this.
Because I like scrappy quilts, they were busy 


So I auditioned a piece I found while cleaning 
I guess I should clean more huh

I liked the seperation 


And here is where we are today

I am pleased how it is coming along 
I think i will love it on my couch

Have you lifted anyone today?

3 comments:

  1. No lifting anyone today. I am off today, so gardening, and the kids are nagging about the pool. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still deciding on borders/no borders for
    my BAD...it needs to rest a bit I think...
    I did early grocery run this morning so am
    brain-fog-tired-out...no heavy thinking allowed
    here...more like napping;))))
    ~ ~ ~ a few weak waves as I nod off...
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sashing. You're going to have the couch quilt into a flimsy soon.

    ReplyDelete