Thursday, June 25, 2020

Gotta catch up



2020 has put me WAAAAAAY behind schedule
Normally by this time I am assessing my gift box to see what I may want to work on

Ughhh
What gift box????
This year I MAnaged a few zip bags and towels. And some are given away already

I DID find this in my room
I had bought at the end of the season because I have a niece who like me is a red truck lover . A table runner
Yes it will match my winter decor of buffalo plaid

I opened it to take a peek 

Hmmm its a panel that i need to cut apart
And reframe into the runner
Cool



It all comes folded up like this 

I will have to make this and put it in the gift box

Dont worry about me stealing it.....

I had the brains to purchase TWO
HEE HEE 
What are you making?
Do you make gifts?
Do you have a gift box that you fill and shop out of when you need a gift?

July is coming up and I am thinking Christmas in July ideas.....

6 comments:

  1. [Hi there on your couch;))) ] I plan on making sets of napkins and placemats this year for DIL who loves that stuff. Mainly still UFO-ing...
    Good plan for you red truck panel..hard to believe it'll be July in a week...hugs from my recliner Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stalled out once the weather got better. But the other day I was rained out and I sat and watched Youtube videos on cake decorating, and knitted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Where does the time go? I'm one of those list makers that does all the shopping at the end of the year. Anything that I 'make' is always last minute. I admire your usual organization and gift box idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! I looked through your previous posts and read that Dunkin likes to watch squirrels. There is a black neighbor cat here that likes to watch the turkey families come through, getting bugs.
    Your table runner kit looks cheerful, I think it's a good gift project for sure.
    Not to mention how delicious your pizza looked, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An old red truck with buffalo plaid - so cool. Yes, your pizza did look so good that I went out and got a slice (curb pick up) locally. I'm dedicated to emptying those homespuns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm never ahead in making gifts. You're so good at getting gifts made ahead of time. One of these days I'll get some done. (I hope!)

    ReplyDelete