Monday, June 29, 2020

Shopping trip



Remember how i tell you that I look all year round for fun things for my giftbox?

I needed birdseed.......200 dollars later.....LOL
i had the best shopping trip

These cuties reminded me that my 9 year old great nephew, the one we had the birthday parade for, Likes to cook

And hunt 
How perfect is this spatula set for him
Right?
Camouflage 



And this pan looked fun
For 2 bucks
Yes i said 2 bucks i got one for me and one for him

Even gives you recipe for peanut butter cookies





And jello jigglers kit with animal cutters

For under 10 bucks i found 3 things to keep him cooking

I love that he loves to cook.
He has cooked for his family dinners out on the grill
Called his mimi to get advise as he cooked steak and made a salad with freshly made dressing
Yeah he is 9

His mother said it was delicious.he even served it on special plates to make it a pretty presentation 

I think we have a chef in the family......
Hoping this unexpected surprise will make him smile

And maybe i will get some quarantine cookies
One
Can
Hope
Right?

Do you have children that you support their dreams and wishes?
Do they sing?  Cook,?
Quilt?

You could be the little boost they need to pursue that dream

Be a blessing 


4 comments:

  1. Nice gift surprise for him;)). Great that he cooks I think. Hugs julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gifts. Yep I have one that wants to be an artist and draws, one that loves to cook and fix things, and one that loves photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful thing to support and encourage the kids around us! And you have an upcoming chef, say yes to good food, cookies included. You are so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gifts. He is going to be pleasantly surprised and I hope you get those cookies.

    ReplyDelete