Friday, June 19, 2020

Things look good around here



This is a pic of my green and white euny bush
Dont know the official name but in one year it has grown a lot


My yellow rose is blooming even though last year the people hired by the park to cut trees drove over it


My summer squash......
(Rubbing hands together licking lips) lol


Future tomato sandwiches


My zuchinni are almost ready


My cleaned up side garden


Its bare....lol
I had lillies and tulips and hydrangea but thats ok.




My mosquito plant
Smells so lemony 


My front garden 



Oops a second look lol
This new blogger is bugging me

I blog from my phone and it was easier the other way 
But i guess this too will get better

At least i hope it will.

Garden looks sleek but kinda sterile to me.
I like flowers but i cant take care of much these days so gotta go with minimal look I guess


3 comments:

  1. I like the clean look. Maybe just a few pots/planters with flowers set into the mulch area for a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of a freshly cleaned garden bed.

    ReplyDelete